The Twelve Laws of and Karma
2. The Law of Creation – Life does not happen by itself, we need to take action and make it happen.
3. The Law of Humility – One must accept something in order to change it.
4. The Law of Growth – When we change ourselves our lives follow suit and change too.
5. The Law of Responsibility – We must take responsibility for what is in our lives.
6. The Law of Connection – The past, present and future are all connected.
7. The Law of Focus – We cannot think of two different things at the same time.
8. The Law of Giving and Hospitality – Our behavior should match our thoughts and actions.
9. The Law of Here and Now – One cannot be present if they are look backward.
10. The Law of Change – History repeats it’s self until we learn from it and change our path.
11. The Law of Patience and Reward – The most valuable rewards require persistence.
12. The Law of Significance and Inspiration – Rewards are a direct result of the energy and effort we put into it.
If you always follow the “Golden Rule – Do Unto Others as You Would Have Them Do Unto You”,it will never fail you.